[Nfb_of_georgia] NFBGA Atlanta Seminar

Stancil Tootle stootle at nfbga.org
Tue Feb 10 18:22:19 UTC 2015

The National Federation of the blind of Georgia is proud to announce this years Atlanta seminar. It will be Tuesday February 17 starting @8:15 in room 132 of the Georgia state capital. We are urging all members if possible to attend.
 The superintendent of schools Mr. Richard Woods will be there.

Discussion on SB 66, which is to create a governors task force  on  blind and visually impaired people   which is currently in committee.
Also will be discussing next steps in creating the NFB gate center here in Georgia.
Discussion on Hb29 Freedom of Religion and how it can impact people using service animals in public.
Please make plans to go visit  your elected official after 11AM.

Stancil Tootle  1st  Vice-President,
Legislative Chairman.
315 W. Ponce De Leon Ave.
Suite 801