[Nfb_of_georgia] NFBGA Atlanta Seminar

Isaiah Wilcox iwilcox at nfbga.org
Tue Feb 10 23:00:22 UTC 2015

Stancil,
Danny Housley is the Secretary of the NFB of Atlanta Chapter and rarely misses meetings.  The tone of your message suggests that if one attends meetings they would have known about the event next week, which we all know is a false assumption.  We are less than 7 days away from the event and today is the first day we get an “Official” notice from our Legislative Chairman.  Danny’s point is valid: if you want people to come to an event that is vital to our organization’s success, giving ample time for people to plan to attend it is crucial.

In addition, as First Vice President of our organization it is important for you to conduct yourself accordingly on list serves as you represent the entire affiliate.
Respectfully,
Isaiah Wilcox
President, NFB of Atlanta