[Nfb_of_georgia] FW: Important Announcement for NFB of Georgia Members

Patrice Lewis patricelewis at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 12 21:14:11 UTC 2015

Hello to all NFB Of Georgia Members

We will be having an open NFB of Georgia Affiliate board meeting on
Saturday, March 28, 2015 from 10AM until 4PM. This meeting will be held at
the Center for the Visually Impaired, located at 739 West Peachtree Street,
Atlanta GA 30308. We are asking that all members that are able, to please
attend this meeting.

The Affiliate will not be providing any food or drinks during this meeting.
All attendees must remember that they will be responsible for bringing your
own food and drinks. Please keep in mind any health needs or other concerns
and prepare accordingly.

If you have any questions, you may contact me using the information listed
below.

Patrice Lewis

Communication Officer,

Georgia Affiliate