[NFB_of_Georgia] Introduction

hunt5052 hunt5052 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 15:08:30 UTC 2015

First of all, I want to let everyone know how much I enjoyed this year's convention.  It was organized and very well put together.  This year was the first time I ever had fried chicken at a banquet, but believe me, it was a hit!

I am available to help in any way that I can, but I need your help too.

I live in Henry County, and I want to start a chapter down here, which might include Clayton County.  If you or anyone know of blind persons in these two counties, please contact me.

I appreciate your support and I look forward to speaking with you.