[NFB_of_Georgia] Convention Bus Leaving Atlanta

Isaiah G Wilcox iwilcox at nfbga.org
Mon Jul 18 23:44:10 UTC 2016

Greetings Fellow Federationist,

As you know, the National Federation of the Blind of Georgia’s State Convention is around the corner, October 7-9 to be exact.  In order to cut the cost of transportation I am looking for people who wish to ride a bus to Savannah.  As of now we anticipate the cost to be around $50 a person.  The bus would leave Midtown Atlanta around 8AM on Friday and will leave Savannah around 1:30PM on Sunday.  It is anticipated we would make a stop in Macon if needed.  Before we can pursue a contract we need to know who is going.  Give me a call or text message @ 404-291-7791 or an e-mail at isaiahgwilcox at gmail.com <mailto:isaiahgwilcox at gmail.com> and let me know if you need a seat on the bus.  Let’s make this a great convention!

Warm Regards,

Isaiah Wilcox