[NFB_of_Georgia] RIP

Stancil Tootle stootle at nfbga.org
Tue Jun 7 13:17:35 UTC 2016

Stancil Tootle TTS, CPS2 WHAM,WRAP
  1st  Vice-President,
Legislative Chairman.
National Federation of the Blind
1901 Montreal Rd. Suite 102 Tucker, GA 30082
Office: (404) 371-1000 ext. 39
Cell: (229) 254-6630
Email:stootle at nfbga.org

Begin forwarded message:

From: Nata Watkins <nwatkins at nfbga.org>
Date: June 7, 2016 at 8:39:41 AM EDT

Good morning everyone,

Last night one of our members Mrs  Lena Bowen passed away. Please keep her family and friends  in your prayers. If possible reach out to them and give them your condolences.

Nata