[NFB_of_Georgia] Cancellation of the NFBGA 2016 Convention

PATRICE LEWIS patricelewis at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 6 14:28:36 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

This is to inform everyone that the 2016 NFBGA Convention has been cancelled
due to inclement weather.

If you reserved a room at the hotel, I have been asked by the management to
advise you that the event has been cancelled by the hotel and there will be
no charge to you for this cancellation. This means that you do not have to
call to cancel your reservation because it has already been done by the
management.

The Convention will be rescheduled, date and time to be determined. We will
inform you as information is provided.
Thanks