[NFB_of_Georgia] To the president of the southeastern chapter of Georgia

Naima Leigh nleigh2016 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 20:30:37 UTC 2016

Hello,

First I would like to apologize I couldn't make it to the meeting today it
was bad timing for us. I would like to keep in contact with you and I had
some questions to talk to you about.

I would like your contact information so I could contact you off list and
where I could find out where the location of the new chapter will be. Also I
had a few ideas I wanted to run by you. I hope we could talk one day and I
could make it to the next meeting.

I would like to know what you talked about at today's meeting, please.

Thank you for your time.

Naima