[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Announcement for lists from Community service division

Stancil Tootle stootle at nfbga.org
Sat Jun 3 14:25:48 UTC 2017

Sound like fun.
Stancil Tootle TTS, CPS2 WHAM,WRAP
  1st  Vice-President,
Legislative Chairmansh .
National Federation of the Blind of GA.
1133 Commerce Dr., Apt. 217
Decatur, GA 30030
Office: (404) 371-1000
Cell: (229) 254-6630
Email:stootle at nfbga.org

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Danielsen, Chris via NFBNet-Members-List" <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: June 2, 2017 at 8:02:05 PM EDT
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Announcement for lists from Community service division

Hi everyone!

Do you like music or trivia? Do you like to win? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then be sure to come out to the National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division's Trivia Night during national convention! It will be held on July 13th from 9PM - midnight. Teams will consist of 8 people, so bring your friends or mix and mingle with others! Also, chapters, divisions, and affiliates are encouraged to participate in teams of 8! Be sure to bring your slate & stylus if you have one. You won't want to miss this fun-filled night of music trivia, complete with fabulous prizes for the first, second, and third place winners!

If this sounds like the event for you, please sign up at the following link: http://www.nfbcommunityservice.org/2017_Trivia_Night

If trivia just isn't your cup of tea, that's completely fine! We still need lots of volunteers to make sure the event runs smoothly. Please contact me if you're interested in being a volunteer.

If you have any questions or would like to volunteer at the event, please feel free to contact me at johnawright98 at gmail.com.

Johna Wright
Social Media Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, Ext. 2330 | cdanielsen at nfb.org
Twitter: @rlawyer