[NFB_of_Georgia] Roommate for the 2017 NFB National Convention in Orlando, FL

Marcia Robinson emarcirobinson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 01:23:18 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that a roommate has been found for our new NFB member. Thanks for your consideration.

Marcia Robinson
Disability Advocate
770-862-0718 (cell)
emarcirobinson at gmail.com

“Vision goes beyond physical sight; it is the ability to conceive what you want to achieve and pursue that goal to fruition.” Marcia Layne Robinson