[NFB_of_Georgia] Would you like to be a Sponsor and / or an Exhibitor at the NFBGA 2018 State Convention

plewis at nfbga.org plewis at nfbga.org
Sat Aug 4 01:52:59 UTC 2018

Welcoming all Sponsors an Exhibitors

The National Federation of the Blind of Georgia invites you to join us for
our annual State Convention, to be held October 5 - 7, 2018 at the Hilton
Garden Inn - Albany 101 South Front Street Albany, GA 31701.

characteristic that defines blind people or our future. Every day we work to
raise expectations for blind people, because low expectations create
barriers between us and our dreams. Join us in raising expectations for
blind Georgians so we can live the lives we want!

Every year, blind people from across Georgia gather at our state convention
to learn about key legislative issues impacting the blind community,
discover new programs and resources, experience new technology, and build
relationships with blind people from across the state.

The National Federation of the Blind of Georgia is bringing together
professionals, employers and job seekers to address the critical need for
employment in the blind community by hosting our second annual job seminar
and job fair. We will also be discussing key legislative issues in Georgia,
including the Blind Parents Bill. Also featured are meetings for blind
seniors, blind students, blind merchants, and parents of blind children.
Please consider the following opportunities described below to become a
sponsor or exhibitor at our state convention this year.

Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities:

Sponsorship Opportunities

Diamond $1,000

Our Diamond level sponsors will receive a full page ad in our convention
program: six tickets to the convention banquet on Saturday evening, October
6, and recognition throughout convention General Sessions, a complimentary
table in the Exhibit Hall and a speaking opportunity during the banquet.

Gold $750

Our Gold level sponsors will receive a full page ad in our convention
program; four tickets to the convention banquet on Saturday evening, October
6; recognition throughout convention General Sessions; and a complimentary
table in the Exhibit Hall.

Silver $500

Our Silver level sponsors will receive a half page ad in our convention
program; two tickets to the convention banquet on Saturday evening, October
6; recognition throughout convention General Sessions; and a complimentary
table in the Exhibit Hall.

Bronze $250

Our Bronze level sponsors will receive a quarter page ad in our convention
program; one ticket to the convention banquet on Saturday evening, October
6; recognition throughout convention General Sessions; and a complimentary
table in the Exhibit Hall.

Title $500 - $3,000

There are also several Title level sponsorship opportunities for the
convention, including:

. Banquet Sponsor $3,000

. Lunch Sponsor $1,500

. Job Seminar Sponsor $1,000

. Convention Program Sponsor $500

If you or your organization are interested in one of the sponsorship
opportunities

above or just interested in learning about other ways to support the NFB of
GA, please contact Greg Aikens at gaikens at nfbga.or <mailto:gaikens at nfbga.or>
g or (404) 444-8661.

Exhibitor Opportunities:

The exhibit hall at this year's convention will be open from Noon - 8:00 PM
on Friday, October 5 and from Noon - 3:00 PM on Saturday, October 6. A
variety of

activities are planned all day Friday and Saturday, so the exhibit hall will
be a busy

place.

Please contact Stancil Tootle at stootle at nfbga.or <mailto:stootle at nfbga.or>
or (229) 254-6630 to

reserve your table.

. Tables for non-profit agencies and community partners cost $50.

. Tables for other vendors cost $100.

The deadline for becoming a sponsor or an exhibitor is September 15, 2018.

Please visit www.nfbga.org <http://www.nfbga.org>  to register as a sponsor
or exhibitor.

Thanks

Patrice Lewis