[NFB_of_Georgia] Technology division

Beverly Hunter hunt5052 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 13:45:31 UTC 2018

Some of you may or may not remember there used to be a technology division of the national Federation of the blind of Georgia. At our seminar this weekend, I presented to Greg Aikens, president of the national Federation of the blind of Georgia to revamp the division. However, I need your help. Anyone interested in being a part of the technology division, please reply to this email with your name and your contact information. Thank you. Let’s make it happen!

Sent from my iPhone