[NFB_of_Georgia] sad news

Ali aliherky at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 23:27:15 UTC 2018

Good evening,
For those of you that may know Judy Herndon Burch, I wanted to
let you know that her husband passed away Thursday night at their
daughter's residence. They met at an NFB convention. They would
have been married 42 years this November. Rick had been dealing
with some health issues for quite some time. We can only be
greatful that he is no longer in pain. For those interested in
arrangements, both services will be held in Missouri, where Judy
now resides. Donations can be made to the Seeing Eye, where they
both got their guide dogs. If interested, I can send further
donation information. Please keep Judy and the kids/grandkids in
your thoughts at this difficult time.

Ali