[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: Need for Volunteers in the Independence Market at National Convention 2018

Marcia Robinson emarcirobinson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 20:20:50 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

For those of you who will be attending this year’s NFB National Convention in Orlando, Florida, I am looking for volunteers who are willing to work in the Independence Market. I would like to take this opportunity to thank those who have volunteered and worked in the past years and I will be reaching out to you by phone or email.

In the meanwhile, below is an email from Jen out of the National Office, who is the coordinator of Independence Market volunteers. She has listed the days and times that volunteers are needed. For those of you who are interested, please take a moment to review the email below and choose what time slot you would like to have. You can contact me by email at mrobinson at nfbga.org <mailto:mrobinson at nfbga.org> or by phone at 770-862-0718, no later than Thursday this week, June 14, 2018. Please feel free to pass this information to any persons who you know will be attending the convention but may not be on this email list.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Marcia Robinson
Board Member, NFB GA Affiliate
770-862-0718 (cell)
emarcirobinson at gmail.com

“Vision goes beyond physical sight; it is the ability to conceive what you want to achieve and pursue that goal to fruition.” Marcia Layne Robinson