[NFB_of_Georgia] Sending positive thoughts out

Stancil Tootle stootle at nfbga.org
Tue Mar 6 20:18:10 UTC 2018

If you know our state secretary Mrs. Dorothy Griffin. Please send some positive thoughts her way, Allen  her husband had a stroke yesterday.
If you can find some time please reach out to her and let her know you were thinking of her and wishing her husband a speedy recovery.

Stancil Tootle CPS, TTS, WHAM, WRAP, CARES
     1st  Vice-President,
Legislative Chairman.
1216 Weatherstone Dr NE
Atlanta, GA 30324