[NFB_of_Georgia] Aira is free to use in any Walgreens across the country

Beverly hunt5052 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 21:01:47 UTC 2018

Aira is incredibly excited to announce that all Walgreens stores are now enabled with free Aira Access – meaning Aira is free to use in any Walgreens!
We're reaching out to you because we know your affiliate members will benefit from learning about our partnership with Walgreens. We believe in the value of this partnership so much that we want as many people as possible to take advantage of it – so we're going to donate $1 to your organization for every member that signs up with Aira as a Guest.

Just share the details of our Walgreens partnership with your members, tell them to download the app at aira.io/app, sign up as a Guest, and then post #AiraAtWalgreens along with your organization's name on Twitter or Facebook.

Walgreens has a history of breaking new ground to meet its customers’ needs and improve their health. Today, Walgreens continues their tradition of innovation by becoming the first healthcare retailer and pharmacy chain to join the Aira Access family. So anyone using the Aira app can connect with Aira agents for free while shopping at Walgreens! Read more.

What can you do with Aira at Walgreens?
  a.. Find specific items in the aisles

  b.. Navigate to the pharmacy

  c.. Identify the shortest checkout line

  d.. Identify items on sale

  e.. Sort coupons to get the best deal

Some FAQs
How does it work?

Simply visit any Walgreens location to use Aira for free.

How do I know if I’m at an Aira Access Location?

If you have allowed Aira notifications, your Aira app will notify you that you’ve entered a free Aira Access location. While in an Aira Access Location, tap on the notification or open your Aira app to connect with an agent for free.

Can my friends use it for free too?

Absolutely! They can download the Aira app here and sign up as a Guest to navigate the store for free with their phone.

Do I need to use my Aira smart glasses?

If you have Aira smart glasses then you can determine whether you prefer to use

Is there a limit to how long I can use Aira at Walgreens?

No! You can use Aira for as long as you need during your Walgreens experience.

Thank you for helping us share this exciting opportunity to all who are interested in learning about it.

Sincerely,

The Aira Team

Have any questions or issues? Contact Customer Care at 800-835-1934 or email support at aira.io.

Refer a friend to join Aira and get a discount on your Aira service! Simply choose "Referral" in the More tab in the Aira app to send them an invite.

Aira Tech Corp
4225 Executive Square
La Jolla, CA

You received this email because you are subscribed to Aira Annoucements from Aira Tech Corp.
Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

Vanessa Meadows, Assistant Manager
Georgia Libraries for Accessible Statewide Services (GLASS)
55 Park Place NE, Suite 300
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Phone: 404-657-1452
Fax: 404-657-1459
Toll Free: 800-248-6701

Support Georgia's Talking Book Library with a gift to the USG Foundation/
/by choosing *"GLASS Fund (Georgia Libraries for Accessible Statewide Services)" *here://
https://www.usg.edu/give//