[NFB_of_Georgia] Seeking your support next weekend

Stancil Tootle stootle at nfbga.org
Tue Oct 2 10:58:46 UTC 2018

One of the things i have noticed is that we keep losing our talented blind.
I have had the opportunity to assist several people get into a training center. Most of them do not come back to Georgia.

With your vote for me and your help after this weekend, we will find a way to train our blind at home in Georgia.

This will be a process but it can be done as we work together.

Stancil Tootle TTS, CPS2 WHAM,WRAP
  1st  Vice-President,
Legislative Chairmansh .
National Federation of the Blind of GA.