[NFB_of_Georgia] Time Stamped Information From President Dorthy Griffin

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Fri Apr 5 23:10:49 UTC 2019

Greetings Fellow Federationist, of Georgia

* JERNIGAN SCHOLARSHIP
If you are planning to go to the NFB National Convention  in Las Vegas and
are a 1st time convention goer the deadline fir the Jernigan Scholarship is
April 15, 2019.  Please get your letters in to me as soon as possible.  You
can find the information  on the website at www.nfb.org.

* MEMBERSHIP DATABASE & COINS

If you do not have your chapter or division membership database in please
get them in this month.    None of the chapters or divisions will get coins
until all chapters and divisions submit theirs.  If you need help please
reach out to me so I can get you help.  It is up to ALL Presidents and your
secretaries to get your information before hand and I will get someone to
help you get it entered.

* KENNETH JERNIGAN FUND RAFFLE TICKETS AVAILABLE

National Office has sent each state 50 raffle tickets for purchase.  If you
are the winner you receive roundtrip air fare for 2, 7 days lodging, and
NFB convention registration & NFB banquet tickets.  Tickets are $10 each
and you may purchase by contacting Nata and once you pay I will send your
stubs to you by mail.

* $10 THELMA GODWIN MEMORIAL FUND & NFBGA $5 MONE! MONEY! MONEY! TICKETS

You may purchase from Nata and stubs will be mailed to you or chapter
presidents may request them if you have not already.  If you have money
collected please call Nata to make arrangements to get the funds to her.

Thanks everyone and have a wonderful weekend

dgriffin at nfbga.org