[NFB_of_Georgia] Stakeholder Meeting

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Fri Apr 26 21:55:55 UTC 2019

A radio talk show host stated the other day that during the Revolutionary
War that if the 13 colonies were going to survive they must be united.
Today if the blind and low vision are going to survive we must be united.

So please read this announcement, and share with anyone who has a stake in
services in Georgia and invite them to this event.

Alice Ritchhart

IS IT TIME FOR A COMMISSION FOR THE BLIND?

Are you, Or Do you know a blind or visually impaired person? Are you
receiving the services you need to be successful in employment, school and
independent living skills?

IF NOT, WE INVITE YOU TO THE GEORGIA VISION ALLIANCE STAKEHOLDERS MEETING
on SATURDAY, JUNE 15, 2019, 9:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.

at the Center for the Visually Impaired located at 739 West Peachtree St.
Atlanta, Georgia

Lunch is available to those who RSVP by May 30, 2019 by calling 404-824-2033

dgriffin at nfbga.org