[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: Next alliance meeting information

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Thu Aug 8 22:08:37 UTC 2019

Please read and pass on.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <alice.ritchhart at comcast.net>
Date: Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 10:22 AM
Subject: Next alliance meeting information
To: Amanda Wilson <moonrocks at bellsouth.net>, Betsy Grenevitch <
blindangel61 at gmail.com>, Charlie Garrett <charlie.garrett at ablegeorgia.ga.gov>,
Dana Tarter <danatarter at me.com>, Denine Woodson <
denine.woodson at ablegeorgia.ga.gov>, Dorthy Griffin <dgriffin at nfbga.org>,
Fontaine Huey <fhuey at cviga.org>, Greg Aikens <gaikens at nfbga.org>, Greg
Aikens <gaikens at cviga.org>, Jerrie Toney <jerriemt2 at gmail.com>, Kay McGill <
kay.mcgill at ablegeorgia.ga.gov>, Keith Morris <mkmorris at yahoo.com>, Lois
Modell <lmodell at savannahcblv.org>, Luis Narimatsu <
luis.narimatsu at ablegeorgia.ga.gov>, MacAuthur Jarrett <
m.jarrett66 at comcast.net>, Margaret Murray <mmurray34 at gsu.edu>, Marsha
Farrow <marshafarrow at windstream.net>, Rebecca Arayan <rarayan at garrs.org>,
Shirley Robinson <shirley.robinson at ablegeorgia.ga.gov>, Stephanie Scott <
stephanielscott at aol.com>, Teresa Brenner <tabrenner49 at gmail.com>, V Meadows
<vmeadows at georgialibraries.org>, Zachary Snow <zachnatl at gmail.com>, Zel
Murray <zmurray at doe.k12.ga.us>

Everyone I am writing with the information for our next Georgia Vision
Alliance meeting. There are a few big changes. We will not be meeting in
Macon as we could not find a place that would not charge us an arm and a
leg.

The meeting is going to be held in Augusta instead, and because the place
that is giving us the meeting space had an event already  on their calendar
 for the date we planned the meeting will be held on September 7, 2019.

I am also working on hotel rooms for those who will need to come in on
Friday night. That will follow in a separate email.

Here is the meeting information:

What: Georgia Vision Alliance meeting

When: Saturday, September 7, 2019

Time: 9:00- 2:00

Where: St. Marks United Methodist Church 2367 Washington Rd. Augusta, GA.
30904

So mark your calendars and plan to attend.

Virus-free.
<#m_-1186778679739189446_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

dgriffin at nfbga.org