[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: Constituents' Day to Support Parental Rights Legislation

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Sat Mar 16 21:54:06 UTC 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Blind Mobile <blindandmobile at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 11:13 PM
Subject: Constituents' Day to Support Parental Rights Legislation
To: Dorothy Griffin <dgriffin at nfbga.org>

Please read message below and respond accordingly to Tamara & the survey.

Hello Dorothy,
please forward the paragraph below so I may get confirmation of attendees
for the Constituents' Day. It is important for people to respond quickly.
I will have to RSVP the names to send to the Senator's Office.  Only 15
people can attend the event.

*Paragraph to send below.*

*Hello NFB of Georgia, we have an invitation to participate in
Constituents' Day on March 27, 2019 from 9am to 1pm.  Only 15 people can
attend. The location will be sent to you if you are one of the first 15
people to complete the survey.  The location is in downtown Atlanta. Please
complete this survey so I may submit your info to the Senator's office.  *

*https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RLZMRVB
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RLZMRVB>*

*Sincerely,*

*Tamara Greenwood*