[NFB_of_Georgia] House Bill 79

Annie Maxwell anniemaxwell46 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 02:53:35 UTC 2019

GREAT JOB!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB_of_Georgia [mailto:nfb_of_georgia-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Dorothy Griffin via NFB_of_Georgia
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 7:11 PM
To: NFB of Georgia List
Cc: Dorothy Griffin
Subject: [NFB_of_Georgia] House Bill 79

Greetings Fellow Federationist of Georgia

I would like to take this time to say Congratulations the the entire
National Federation of the Blind of Georgia.  House Bill 79 was passed by
the Senate this afternoon and is on the  way to the Governor’s office for
his signature.  Let all of us take time to thank those who played a huge
role in getting this legislation passed.  McArthur Jarrett who got his
representatives to carry the bill, Stancil Tootle, Gaylon Tootle, and
Angela Daniel of our legislative committee.  Thank you to our parent Jackie
Anderson, and Greg Aikens who spoke during the Senate judiciary committee
and all the members who made calls to their representatives, and senators.
Thanks to those that came out to show support and went to the ropes and
told their stories.  I appreciate all the help that was given and the hard
work to make our Parental Rights Bill a success.  Let’s continue to BUILD
the Federation in Georgia!  It takes a group effort.

Warmest Regards,

President Dorothy Griffin
dgriffin at nfbga.org