[NFB_of_Georgia] Paratransit Information - 2019 NFB National Convention

Marcia Robinson emarcirobinson at gmail.com
Mon May 6 19:58:34 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

I am resending this email for the sake of clarity. Below is the information that is needed if you are already registered with Marta Paratransit and wish to travel on Paratransit in Las Vegas during the 2019 NFB National Convention.
Name
Date of Birth (Month/Day/Year)
Disability
Device (cane, wheelchair or service animal)
Do you need a PCA?
Where will you be staying? (If you are NOT staying at the Mandalay Bay Resort, please provide the name and address of where you will be staying)
Contact information (phone number)
Please email me this information at mrobinson at nfbga.org <mailto:mrobinson at nfbga.org> no later than May 15, 2019. For those of you who have already contacted me, there is no need to resend your information. If you know people who are not on this NFB email list and they want to travel on Paratransit, please pass on this information so that they can email me as well. Since I will be compiling one document with all the names of the Paratransit riders to Marta, I will not be taking this information over the phone. Please note that the deadline to get this information to me is May 15th. This is so that I can have time to gather the information and send it to Marta so that they can have ample time to fax it to Las Vegas for processing before convention.

If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call.

Thanks!

Marcia Robinson
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Georgia (NFB GA)
770-862-0718 (cell)
mrobinson at nfbga.org <mailto:mrobinson at nfbga.org>

“Vision goes beyond physical sight; it is the ability to conceive what you want to achieve and pursue that goal to fruition.” Marcia Layne Robinson