[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: Opportunity to Raise Money for Affiliate & Have Fun

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Tue May 7 02:09:07 UTC 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dorothy Griffin <dgriffin at nfbga.org>
Date: Mon, May 6, 2019 at 10:07 PM
Subject: Opportunity to Raise Money for Affiliate & Have Fun
To: Dorothy Griffin <dgriffin at nfbga.org>

Georgia, are you competitive?  Want to help raise money?  Walk, Run,
Treadmill etx.
Do 3.1 mile and have fun competing with your peers!

[image: image.png]
-- *Come run with us virtually and make money for your affiliate!!!!!*

How to do it…

Use your promotional code and register at www.6dotdashco.com.

You will receive race Tee shirt, finishers medal and virtual coupons.

Your state will receive $5 for every race participant that uses the code.

Your Code is: *NFBGA *The code is in all caps.

 If you need additional information or help with registration, please
contact: Jessica Beecham at jessica at wefitwellness.com or call 615-497-0435

dgriffin at nfbga.org

dgriffin at nfbga.org