[NFB_of_Georgia] Redbox Kiosk Testion Program

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Wed Oct 9 21:01:47 UTC 2019

Hello NFB of Georgia Members per Valerie Yingling.

As a part of the NFB-Redbox settlement agreement implementation, our
affiliate is invited to participate in NFB’s Redbox Kiosk Testing Program
during period one of the program (November 1, 2019, through January 31,
2020). If you are interested in having your name submitted to participate,
I ask that by October 20, you send to me Dorothy Griffin an email at
dgriffin at nfbga.org.  Please include your name and contact information if
you’re willing to serve as our affiliate’s tester. As a tester you will be
expected to conduct the following tasks within a sixty-day window:

   - Assess three remediated Redbox kiosks for accessibility, including the
   ability to non visually browse, rent, pay for, retrieve, and return media.
   (Testers will need to bring with them a set of headphones and a credit
   or debit card to use for each rental and will incur a charge of $1.00 to
   $2.00 per rental.)
   - Complete an online report following each kiosk test. A copy of this
   report will be sent to the tester for the purpose of identifying someone
   who can successfully perform the tests.

The currently remediated Redbox kiosks in our state are listed, so that I
can select a tester who lives or works near the kiosks. Please note that
Valerie Yingling will coordinate a training for the identified kiosk
testers prior to November 1.

Affiliates that choose to participate in the Redbox Kiosk Testing Program
and successfully complete their assigned kiosk tests and reports will
receive a financial grant of $100 per kiosk at the conclusion of the
testing period.

Georgia

GA‐ Cataula‐31 Lewis Cir

GA‐Columbus‐1622 S Lumpkin Rd

GA‐Columbus‐2801 Airport Thruway

GA‐Columbus‐5448 Whittlesey Blvd

GA‐Dalton‐1205 Cleveland Hwy ‐ Machine B

GA‐Dublin‐1025 Hillcrest Pkwy

GA‐Dublin‐2103 Veterans Blvd

GA‐Eastman‐5840 Oak St

GA‐Gordon‐175 Milledgeville Rd

GA‐Hazlehurst‐109 S Tallahassee St

GA‐Macon‐1615 Forest Hill Rd

GA‐Macon‐220 Tom Hill Sr Blvd ‐ Machine A

GA‐Macon‐5451 Bowman Rd

GA‐Rochelle‐763 Ashley St

GA‐Savannah‐12012 Abercorn St

GA‐Tennille‐487 GA Highway 15 S