[NFB_of_Georgia] You're Invited To A Royal EXTRAVAGANZA: Dress To Impress!

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Tue Oct 15 18:35:13 UTC 2019

*Updated Information:  Please Share With Chapter Members*

*A Royal *

*EXTRAVAGANZA*

featuring

EPITOME SHOWBAND

Saturday November 02, 2019

6:00 PM - 11:00 PM

SPECIAL GUESTS

Violinist Chad Thomas “The Future of Music”

& Point of View

Location:  South Dekalb Senior Center

1931 Candler Road - Decatur, GA  30034

General Admission:  $35   VIP tickets SOLD OUT!

$5 of every ticket will be donated to the National Federation

of the Blind & The Center for the Visually Impaired

Purchase tickets online at : www.Epitomeshowband.com

If you need help purchasing tickets please call Mr. Smith

For assistance or question call: 404-242-8077 - No tickets will be sold at
the door.

If using MARTA you may set your pickup for 11 PM (if you so desire)  There
will be security assistance to help you get to your vans safely.

- Additional Information Below -

**Note:  Art Gallery (personal audio description), Door prizes, DJ music
last hour of event, Free hors d'oeuvres & cocktails.

*If you will need special accommodations or have a service animal please
call Mr. Eric Smith at 404-242-8077
dgriffin at nfbga.org