[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: Support Your Upcoming Convention and collaborate with Global Cane Outreach

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Fri Sep 27 19:54:53 UTC 2019

*Hello Fellow Federationist, At our 2019 NFBGA state convention please
support the,You Cane Give Initiative.  Please give your canes to Allen
Griffin who will take your contact information. The canes will be sent to
Mr. James & Wendy Boehm who will place the names in a drawing and send the
winner a gift.  If you are not attending the convention please contact Mr.
Boehm for a mailing label if you would like to participate.  Thank you in
advance for your support and share with members that may not be on this
list serve.  *