[NFB_of_Georgia] Driving to convention. We need a ride to the hotel. (Urgent)

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 00:46:19 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone
Hi, is anyone driving down to Augusta? My friend and I need a ride down to the hotel because our families can’t drive us because it’s to far, Grey Hound or MegaBus planning is to last minute, paying for a seat on the NFB bus is not affordable this year, and Lyft and Uber will be costly both ways. That would be greatly appreciated if someone could get back to me on this issue. Thanks.