[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Blind and low-vision participants needed for research study on gaming and multiplayer gaming

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Thu Apr 2 03:56:13 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Blake, Lou Ann via NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

Date: Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 10:18 PM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Blind and low-vision participants needed for
research study on gaming and multiplayer gaming
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>

The below research participant solicitation is being provided for
informational purposes only. The National Federation of the Blind has no
involvement in this research, but we believe that it may contribute to our
research mission.

Hi, I’m David and I’m currently exploring ways to create games (digital
games, tabletop games, toys, etc.) that can be enjoyed by groups and
families with mixed levels of vision. My first step is to learn more about
group play among people with and without visual impairment. I prepared a
short online questionnaire in Microsoft Forms to be answered by volunteers,
aged 18 or older who have a visual impairment. If you match these
characteristics, your response would be very helpful! The form comprises
some questions about past experiences, preferences and perspectives about
gaming and multiplayer gaming. Here’s the link: https://bit.ly/2r3XZKJ.

Counting on you, many thanks and best regards!

If you are curious and want to learn more about the research we do in our
group go to https://techandpeople.github.io/.

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.

Deputy Executive Director, Blindness Initiatives

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/200+East+Wells+Street,+Baltimore,+MD+21230?entry=gmail&source=g>

(410) 659-9314, extension 2221 | lblake at nfb.org

[image: National Federation of the Blind] <https://nfb.org/>

                         [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>    [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>    [image: Youtube]
<https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we
work together to help blind people live the lives they want.