[NFB_of_Georgia] Colorado Call Tonight 7 pm EST.. Topic: Blindness-Handicap or Characteristic

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Fri Apr 17 17:34:13 UTC 2020

Hi there,

You would be a tremendous special guest if you were willing and able to
join our “Mountain Time at 5, NFBCO Zoom Session” this evening. Because it
is always Mountain time somewhere. Brush up on Dr. Jernigan’s, Blindness:
Handicap or Characteristic
<https://www.nfb.org/sites/www.nfb.org/files/images/nfb/audio/blindness-%20handicap%20or%20characteristic.mp3?fbclid=IwAR0UqQiMPxbmNNIclc5cqvcu67ZS8B_WMOzX1xlJGWlJi1skUAwBgBP8kjw>.
Let me know if you can join. I could add you to a panel upfront at 5, we
start on time. We are ending week 5 of Eastern Time at 7 pm sessions. You
can get the speech on NFB Newsline and, of course, on our NFB.org website.

Join us on Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/5955066474?pwd=WDN5Y0lHZytjMG1McmtmY0treFdtQT09

Meeting ID: 595 506 6474

Password: 015571