[NFB_of_Georgia] Updated National Federation of the Blind Presidential Release LIVE!

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Thu Apr 30 16:30:22 UTC 2020

*Here is the corrected notification.*

*Friday, May 1 at 8:00 p.m. EDT:* Join this national teleconference with
President Mark Riccobono as he delivers the May, Presidential Releaseof the
National Federation of the Blind. After the President’s remarks, there is
opportunity for questions and answers. Send your questions in advance to
cdanielsen at nfb.org
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=16820&qid=3568131> and
put PR494 in the subject line.
Zoom Meeting ID: 935 0745 1766
One tap mobile: +13126266799,,93507451766#

Dial In - 1-312-626-6799

Meeting ID: 935 0745 1766

dgriffin at nfbga.org