[NFB_of_Georgia] National Federation of the Blind State Convention Information

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Mon Aug 3 07:18:08 UTC 2020

[image: image.png]

Hello National Federation of the Blind of Georgia, below you will find our
first convention announcement.  Please add the information to your
calendar.

*The 2020 State Convention*

The National Federation of the Blind of Georgia's (NFBGA) 2020 state
convention will be held via the Zoom Virtual Platform; from November 6th
through the 8th.  The cost of registration will be $20.00.  More
information will be forthcoming as we work on strategic plans.  As soon as
the registration form is online we will send out the information.  Please
share with members that do not have email.

dgriffin at nfbga.org
Office:  404-632-5989