[NFB_of_Georgia] Bereavement Notice form Atlanta Metro Chapter

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Sat Dec 5 19:27:28 UTC 2020

It is with a heavy heart that the Atlanta Metro Chapter gives notice of the
passing of Monica Meadows this morning.  She was a truly dedicated member
for over 15 years in the chapter and will miss her dearly.  It is requested
per the family that all condolences be made by phone email or text.

They ask that no notice be posted to social media.  Please respect the
families wishes in this matter.  We ask that you keep the family in
your prayers.

Vanessa asked me to let you know that she didn't not have the coronavirus,
she passed from Pneumonia and cancer.

Sincerely,

National Federation of the Blind
Atlanta Metropolitan Chapter