[NFB_of_Georgia] Bereavement Notice form Atlanta Metro Chapter

Stancil Tootle stootle at nfbga.org
Sun Dec 6 16:08:20 UTC 2020

May the angels surround you and your family as you go through the process.

Stancil Tootle TTS, CPS2 WHAM,WRAP
Legislative Team
National Federation of the Blind of GA
Cell: (229) 254-6630
Email:stootle at nfbga.org

> On Dec 6, 2020, at 10:14 AM, Vanessa Meadows via NFB_of_Georgia <nfb_of_georgia at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Thank you for putting this out but she died from Pneumonia not from cancer.They found out that she had cancer.

Vanessa