[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: Hello Neighbor!!! President Dorothy griffin

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Tue Dec 8 04:22:12 UTC 2020

Here's something you may enjoy.

--------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Debra Canty <debra.canty at frontier.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 12:07 PM
Subject: Hello Neighbor!!! President Dorothy griffin
To: <dgriffin at nfbga.org>

President Griffin

The Sumter Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of South
Carolina, cordially invites you to join them on the Zoom Platform as, they
host their 47th Annual Fundraiser Christmas Gala program, Tuesday, December
8, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. (EST) The keynote speaker will be Ever Lee Hairston,
Member of the National Board of Directors of the National Federation of the
Blind. Member: The National Federation of the Blind of California
Affiliate. All are welcome to our virtual Gala!!!

If you have any questions please respond to this email or call (803)
775-5792.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

Easy way to add to your contacts for a quick connection…

9292056099,,,8032543777#

Please feel free and donate to this annual fundraiser:

NFB Sumter Chapter

P. O. Box 641

Sumter, South Carolina 29151

(803) 775-5792