[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: 02/28 Public Hearing - Show Up for Voters with Disabilities

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Tue Feb 25 22:16:59 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ihaab Syed <ISyed at aclu.org>
Date: Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 3:58 PM
Subject: 02/28 Public Hearing - Show Up for Voters with Disabilities
To: Dorothy Griffin NFB <dgriffin at nfbga.org>, Marcia Robinson <
mrobinson at nfbga.org>, Gaylon Tootle <gtootle at waltonoptions.org>, Robert
Smith <rjsmith1116 at gmail.com>

PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORKS

This Friday, February 28th, the Georgia State Board of Elections will be
hosting a public hearing related to its proposed rule on Assistive
Technology Devices (SEB Rule 183-1-13-.02) in Atlanta. If you would like to
share an oral statement (up to 3 minutes), you can do so by showing up in
person and signing up to speak. You can also submit your own (short)
written testimony at the hearing. Please consider attending if you are
available, even if you do not want to testify, to show that you believe
that the state should do more to open up access for voters with
disabilities.

February 28, 2020

9:00 a.m.

*Location*:

2 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. SE

18th Floor, West Tower

Room 1816

Atlanta, GA 30334

*Full details* from the Secretary of State’s office are available at
https://sos.ga.gov/admin/files/Proposed%20Rule%20183-1-13-.02.pdf.

dgriffin at nfbga.org