[NFB_of_Georgia] Thank You from President Dorothy Griffin

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Wed Jan 1 17:28:05 UTC 2020

Greetings Georgia Federation Family, Happy New Year to you and your
family!  I want to take this time to thank each and everyone of you for
being a member of the National Federation of the Blind of Georgia, for all
the support you have given me, your time and talents that you bring to the
federation, all that we accomplished in 2019 and your phone calls.  It
warms my heart to serve as your president.

As we move forward in 2020 we still have important work to do.  Each and
everyone of us has something we can do to continue to build the Georgia
Affiliate.  Remember, together with love, hope and determination we
transform dreams into reality.  Let's go build the Georgia Federation!

Warm regards,
dgriffin at nfbga.org