[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: Meeting reminder

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Tue Jan 7 22:05:39 UTC 2020

Hello NFB members, I am encouraging everyone who can make the meeting in
Atlanta on Saturday to do so to keep yourselves informed.  I will not be
able to make it due the the BELL Academy Seminar Training in Baltimore but
I am asking that the NFB of Georgia, if at all possible, to attend to have
knowledge of what is going on.  Thanks to Gaylon Tootle, you can read the
proposed bill on our website at www.nfbga.org.  Be sure to get your lunch
choices in if you plan to attend.  The cost is $10.  Information is below.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Gaylon Tootle,
his information is on the website also or Greg Aikens at gaikens at nfbga.org.
Thank you,