[NFB_of_Georgia] Additional Information on Services for Wayne High

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Wed Jan 29 01:04:26 UTC 2020

* *means this is the additional information

Services for Wayne High:

**Wake:  Thursday 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm

Viewing of Body:  All day Friday January 31, 2020

Funeral Service:  Saturday, February 01, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.

(Cremation Service)

Location:

Gus Thornhill Funeral Home in Chapel

1315 Gus Thornhill, Jr. Dr.

East Point, GA  30344

TEL:  404-768-2993

**Repast information: There will be a repast following

 the service on Saturday

Location:

East Point First Mallalieu, United Methodist Church.

2651 Church Street

East Point Ga 30344.

dgriffin at nfbga.org