[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: Tuesday, July, 14th NFB 2020 Convention Agenda Events with Zoom links, phone number and One tap mobile

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Tue Jul 14 14:29:44 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lee Martin <lches at sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 10:03 AM
Subject: Tuesday, July, 14th NFB 2020 Convention Agenda Events with Zoom
links, phone number and One tap mobile
To: Lee Martin <lches at sbcglobal.net>

Tuesday Agenda Events Links and Numbers: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM—EMPLOYMENT
COMMITTEE MEETING

   - Zoom meeting ID: 997 5144 5213 <https://zoom.us/j/99751445213>

To Call use the following number and meeting ID:

+1 312 626 6799

Meeting ID:

997 5144 5213 <https://zoom.us/j/99751445213>

One Tap mobile:

+1 3126266799,,99751445213,,#

11:00 AM - 12:00 PM— MICROSOFT: WHAT’S NEW WITH SEEING AI

   - Zoom meeting ID: 955 5988 0139 <https://zoom.us/j/95559880139>

To Call use the following number and meeting ID:

+1312 626 6799

Meeting ID:

955 5988 0139 <https://zoom.us/j/95559880139>

One Tap Mobile:

+13126266799,,95559880139,,#

11:00 AM - 12:30 PM—WHAT’S NEW WITH JAWS, FUSION, AND ZOOMTEXT

   - Zoom meeting ID: 991 2475 9422 <https://zoom.us/j/99124759422>

To Call use the following number and meeting ID:

+1 312 626 6799

Meeting ID:

991 2475 9422 <https://zoom.us/j/99124759422>

One Tap Mobile:

+13126266799,,99124759422,,#

2:00 - 6:00 PM—NFB-NEWSLINE® DEMONSTRATION OPEN HOUSE

   - Zoom meeting ID: 944 9912 0351 <https://zoom.us/j/94499120351>

To Call use the following number and meeting ID:

+1 312 626 6799

Meeting ID:

944 9912 0351 <https://zoom.us/j/94499120351>

One Tap Mobile:

+13126266799,,94499120351,,#

6:00 - 8:00 PM—BLACK LEADERS ADVANCING THE FEDERATION

·                     Zoom meeting ID: 996 4295 8980
<https://zoom.us/j/99642958980>

To Call use the following number and meeting ID:

+1 312 626 6799

Meeting ID:

996 4295 8980 <https://zoom.us/j/99642958980>

One Tap Mobile:

+13126266799,,99642958980,,#
7:00 - 8:30 PM—ELECTRONIC BALLOT DELIVERY: HOW DOES IT WORK

   - Zoom meeting ID: 957 2642 2855 <https://zoom.us/j/95726422855>

To Call use the following number and meeting ID:

+1 312 626 6799

Meeting ID:

957 2642 2855 <https://zoom.us/j/95726422855>

One Tap mobile:

+13126266799,,95726422855,,#

8:00 - 10:00 PM—BLIND PARENTS GROUP

   - Zoom meeting ID: 970 7811 9959 <https://zoom.us/j/97078119959>

To Call use the following number and meeting ID:

+1 312 626 6799

Meeting ID:

 970 7811 9959 <https://zoom.us/j/97078119959>

One Tap Mobile:

+13126266799,,97078119959,,#

On behalf of the CCC of the NFB, we would like to wish everyone a fun and
informative 2020 Convention!

dgriffin at nfbga.org