[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: Several agenda highlights with links and phone numbers for Thursday , July 16th, 2020: Links, Phone Number, 1 Tap Mobile

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Thu Jul 16 13:41:55 UTC 2020

Info.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lee Martin <lches at sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 7:56 AM
Subject: Several agenda highlights with links and phone numbers for
Thursday , July 16th, 2020: Links, Phone Number, 1 Tap Mobile
To: Lee Martin <lches at sbcglobal.net>

Several agenda highlights with links and phone numbers for Thursday:   10:30
AM - 12:30 PM—DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION COMMITTEE MEETING

   - Zoom meeting ID: 938 3905 3136 <https://zoom.us/j/93839053136>

To call, use the following number and meeting ID:

+13126266799

Meeting ID:

938 3905 3136 <https://zoom.us/j/93839053136>

One Tap Mobile:

+13126266799,,93839053136,,#

11:00 AM – 12:00 PM—DEMOCRACY LIVE: ACCESSIBLE AT HOME VOTING

   - Zoom meeting ID: 967 8116 9794 <https://zoom.us/j/96781169794>

To call, use the following number and meeting ID:

+13126266799

Meeting ID:

967 8116 9794 <https://zoom.us/j/96781169794>

One Tap Mobile:

+13126266799,,96781169794,,#

1:00 - 2:00 PM—COMMUNITY SERVICE DIVISION: SUPERPOWER HOUR

   - Zoom meeting ID: 977 7004 4250 <https://zoom.us/j/97770044250>

To call, use the following number and meeting ID:

+13126266799

Meeting ID:

977 7004 4250 <https://zoom.us/j/97770044250>

One Tap Mobile:

+13126266799,,97770044250,,#

2:00 - 5:00 PM—NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BLIND VETERANS MEETING

   - Zoom meeting ID: 926 0740 1681 <https://zoom.us/j/92607401681>

To call, use the following number and meeting ID:

+13126266799

Meeting ID:

926 0740 1681 <https://zoom.us/j/92607401681>

One Tap Mobile:

+13126266799,,92607401681,,#

3:00 - 5:00 PM—NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF GUIDE DOG USERS

   - Zoom meeting ID: 954 8027 0458 <https://zoom.us/j/95480270458>

To call, use the following number and meeting ID:

+13126266799

Meeting ID:

954 8027 0458 <https://zoom.us/j/95480270458>

One Tap Mobile:

+13126266799,,95480270451,,#

5:00 - 6:00 PM—YES, I CAN WITH ACT!

   - Zoom meeting ID: 934 4283 1743 <https://zoom.us/j/93442831743>

To call, use the following number and meeting ID:

+13126266799

Meeting ID:

934 4283 1743 <https://zoom.us/j/93442831743>

One Tap Mobile:

+13126266799,,93442831743,,#

7pm - OPENING GENERAL SESSIONEveryone

·                     Zoom meeting ID: 933 6983 0741
<https://zoom.us/j/93369830741>

To call, use the following number and meeting ID:

+13126266799

Meeting ID:

933 6983 0741 <https://zoom.us/j/93369830741>

One Tap Mobile:

+13126266799,,93369830741,,#

*  There are many other seminars and sessions available.  You can find
links on nfb.org0/convention and or via the Accessible Platform, like the
Exhibit Hall.

*On behalf of the CCC of the NFB, we hope that everyone has a fun and
informative Convention!

dgriffin at nfbga.org