[NFB_of_Georgia] Attend the National Federation of the Blind National Convention

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Mon Jun 8 16:11:08 UTC 2020

The largest gathering of blind people will be held July 14 through July 18.
This will include most of the elements we all know and love, with some new
twists. The 2020 National Convention will be held virtually for the first
time, and you can participate by phone or web.  There will be multiple ways
to participate in and interact with all convention events. Members are
requested and non-members are invited to register at no cost in order to
get access to exclusive offers, convention announcements, door prizes, and
other exciting content.

Who should attend?

   - blind people
   - people losing vision
   - seniors and students
   - parents of blind children
   - educators and employers
   - rehabilitation professionals

Schedule Overview

   - Tuesday, July 14: Seminars
   - Wednesday, July 15: Board Meeting and Resolutions Day
   - Thursday, July 16: Division Day, Opening Ceremonies
   - Friday, July 17: Presidential Report, General Sessions, Affiliate
   Caucus
   - Saturday, July 18: Business Meeting, Resolutions, Banquet

Advocacy. Education. Connections. Deadline to register is June 15. Learn
more at nfb.org/convention.
dgriffin at nfbga.org