[NFB_of_Georgia] NFBGA National Convention Georgia Caucus

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Mon Jun 29 23:34:13 UTC 2020

Hello, NFB of Georgia, I hope all is well with you!  Congratulations to
Georgia for having 168 registered for the national convention.  Our Georgia
Caucus will be July 17, 2020, from 11 am to 1 pm.  The login information
will be sent out during the week of convention.

There will be opportunities to sign up for the Pack Plan and or the Give 20
for the Kenneth Jernigan trip.

Please stay tuned to this listserv for the convention agenda and other
important information.  If you did not register for the convention it will
be streamed and I will share the streaming information

Platforms that will be used are Zoom and C-Vent (exhibit hall).  Some of
the meeting times are posted on the website www.nfb.org/convention

All registered attendees will get information on how to register your name,
email and phone number that you plan to vote on.  Please be sure it is the
phone number you plan to vote on as you get 1 registration, 1 vote.  I
suggest if you have two phones register on one and use the other for
convention listening or your amazon & google devices so you don't have to
hang up to call the voting number to vote then log back into the session.
If you are not registered and you attempt to register to vote your
information will be matched with registered voters and yours will be thrown
out.

Stay safe!
dgriffin at nfbga.org