[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFB EQ - STEM Program for Blind and Low-Vision Teens - Deadline Approaching!

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Fri Mar 13 09:39:47 UTC 2020

Information for high school students.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Taylor, Mya via NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 6:55 AM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFB EQ - STEM Program for Blind and
Low-Vision Teens - Deadline Approaching!
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>

Summer Opportunity for High School Students!

Explore and connect this summer, June 21-27, 2020. Join the National
Federation of the Blind (NFB) at our NFB Engineering Quotient (EQ) program
at the Science Museum of Minnesota. NFB EQ is a weeklong adventure into
engineering and problem-solving. No specific level of engineering
experience required. Engage in activities designed to strengthen knowledge
and grow interests. Connect with other high school student participants
while also exploring the local community and participating in various
recreational activities. Enriched experiences! New friendships! More
independence!

The deadline to apply is March 29, 2020. Apply now at nfb.org/EQ
<https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/national-center-blind-youth-science/nfb-eq/nfb-eq-application>

Solicitud en español para NFB EQ