[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: Alliance meeting by zoom

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Tue Oct 20 00:59:58 UTC 2020

We are back and ready to advocate. Please come and join us.

What:  The Georgia Vision alliance

When:  Saturday, November 14, 2020

Where:  via Zoom (information to join will be sent out closer to the date)

time:  9:00 AM-12:00 PM

Some of the topics to be discussed will be:  accessible voting, Commission
for the blind bill, and an update on the older blind program for seniors in
Georgia. An agenda will be sent out closer to this event.

I will also be sending out a couple of documents regarding the goals and
purpose of the Alliance which we will be discussing at the meeting. These
were the original goals of the Coalition and are still very relevant to the
Alliance today. So when you get them read them.

Alice Ritchhart, Chair

Virus-free.
<#m_4816787368350873479_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

dgriffin at nfbga.org