[NFB_of_Georgia] URGENT NOTICE: NFB of Georgia Membership Meeting!

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Fri Sep 18 13:08:31 UTC 2020

* Hello National Federation of the Blind of Georgia Family, this notice is
a very important one.  The NFBGA Board of Directors will hold 2 meetings
for the ENTIRE membership to discuss a couple of very important decision
making items.  Please plan to attend 1 of these 2 meetings  All chapter &
division presidents should share with your membership.  *

*The 1st meeting will be Monday September 28, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. and the 2nd
one will be Thursday October 08, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.  Please mark your
calendars and plan to attend.  *

*NFB of Georgia Affiliate Board of Directors invites you to a Zoom meeting
Monday September 28, 2020 and Thursday October 08, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
Eastern Time Zone.*

*Topic: Convention Election Voting.  *

*Time: Mon. Sept. 28, 2020, 7:30 PM Eastern Time  *

*          Thurs. Oct. 08, 2020, 7:30 PM Eastern Time*

*Join Zoom Meeting *

*https://zoom.us/j/95539617118* <https://zoom.us/j/95539617118>

*Meeting ID: 955 3961 7118 *

*One tap mobile *

*+16468769923,,95539617118# US *

*Dial in number *

*        +1 646 876 9923 *

*Meeting ID: 955 3961 7118 *

*A reminder will be sent out 2 days before each meeting!*

dgriffin at nfbga.org