[NFB_of_Georgia] NFB Code of Conduct and Frequently Asked Questions Links

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Thu Apr 1 14:39:38 UTC 2021

Hello NFBGA family, below are 2 links for your reading.  Code of Conduct
link and the Frequently Asked Questions link.  You may also access this
information on the NFB Newsline Service dial in phone system by pressing 2
from the main menu, then 3, followed by 10, and  they are articles 2 and
3.  You may also access via the NFB Newsline app under Georgia State
specific channel, then  NFB of Georgia Information and announcements

I have provided this information:
1.  So you are aware and have multiple ways to access
2.  When registering for the National Convention you will have to check a
box acknowledging that you have read it and understand.

Please share with your chapter & division members that may not have access
to the listserv or nfb.org website.

Links:
https://nfb.org/search?keys=Code+of+conduct+frequently+asked+questions&honeypot_time=PNIthn1rwOujnwL7hgZ391mrLMbcyRUQgV5vJfrj0S4&membershipemail=

https://nfb.org/about-us/history-and-governance/code-conduct/code-conduct-frequently-asked-questions

Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

dgriffin at nfbga.org