[NFB_of_Georgia] Tuesday’s with Tootle

Stancil Tootle stootle at nfbga.org
Fri Apr 2 14:10:13 UTC 2021

Hello there,
Tuesday’s with Tootle

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Apr 6, 2021 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Guest andTopic
 Michelle Conde
COMMUNICATIONS & SPECIAL PROJECTS MANAGER
Georgian’s for a Healthy Future.

Healthcare Symposium

Community Virtual Conversation on COVID, Medicaid, & Disability

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://thearc-org-ga.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYodeiorTkpGdP-ASjVxnKz_THQ4bPTl1ON

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Stancil Tootle TTS, CPS2 WHAM,WRAP
Legislative Team
National Federation of the Blind of GA
Cell: (229) 254-6630