[NFB_of_Georgia] From Vanessa - Door Prize Donations Announcement

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Wed Aug 4 14:22:32 UTC 2021

Hello NFB of Georgia members and friends,

I am writing to inform the membership and friends that I will be over the
door prizes this year for the 2021 NFB of Georgia state convention to be
held virtually

I am informing all chapters, divisions and individuals who would like to
donate door prizes that we are going to accept gift cards and cash money.

I  want to stress to please be sure that you purchase gift cards and not
reloadable cards.  Please verify with the cashier or someone at the store
that you are purchasing a  gift card.  When you purchase the card, there is
an activation fee and the person who wins the card should not be charged
the activation fee.  The best cards to get should be Wal-Mart cards or
Visa  cards and you can also give cash.

The amount for the door prizes will start at $25.00 and over.

I would like each chapter and division to donate at least two the gift
cards or $50 in cash or more. Individuals can donate $25 in a gift card or
$25 in cash. I will be responsible for notifying each individual, chapter
and division who donated a  door prize, the name and phone number of the
winner.  Each person, chapter and division is responsible for contacting
the winner and sending the door prize to each winner.  Feel free to email
me or call me  if you have any questions.

Thank You,

Vanessa

Home: 678-732-9067

vmeadows at nfbga.org