[NFB_of_Georgia] Invitation to the NFBGA First Candidates Forum - Thursday, August 26, 2021

plewis at nfbga.org plewis at nfbga.org
Sat Aug 21 18:51:51 UTC 2021

Good Afternoon All

It is time for our first NFBGA candidate's forum and I am gladly inviting
you to meet our candidates. This first forum will be held on Thursday,
August 26, 2021, at 7:30pm. The AT-Large Chapter has gladly consented to
host our first forum during their chapter meeting. From 7pm to 7:30pm they
will have their regular chapter meeting and there after we will start our
meet the candidate's session. Each of our candidates will have three minutes
to tell us what position they are running for and why they are seeking the
position on the Affiliate Board.

Please come and join us for this informative information session. The
joining information is below.

https://zoom.us/j/99223408081?pwd=SEFlVnpYRGhsZFk0d3MwSWV5YW5Edz09
Meeting ID: 992 2340 8081
Passcode: 111111
One tap mobile
+6468769923,,99223408081,,111111#
Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 992 2340 8081

There will be no questions asked during this session, this is just a meet
and greet the candidates. During our next two candidates forum you will have
a chance to ask questions of our candidates. The schedule is below.

Second session - Thursday, September 9, 2021

Third session - Thursday, September 23, 2021

Candidates:

President - Dorothy Griffin And Gaylon Tootle

Vice President - No Candidate

2nd Vice President - Shikha Desai

Secretary - No Candidate

Treasurer - Nata Watkins

Board Seats - Michelle Hall, Stancil Tootle, Ronnie Sheppard and McArthur
Jarrett

There are two more Board seats with no candidates running.

If you are thinking about running for a position on the Affiliate Board, I
ask that you send me your name so I can count you among the slate of
candidates.

I also ask that you send your questions for the candidates to me at
plewis at nfbga.org <mailto:plewis at nfbga.org> , so they can be added to the
list of questions that we are creating for the next candidate's forum. Are
you may call me with your questions at 678-756-8971.

We look forward to having you there.

Patrice Lewis

NFBGA Administrator

Phone: 678-756-3757